Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Having problem with calling Api2 Module:ZoneEdit

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by mysteryosly, Aug 21, 2012.

1. mysteryosly

mysteryosly Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello , im currently trying to call api2 module ZoneEdit function remove/add_zone_record but im getting the following error:
    [ZoneEdit::remove_zone_record ] Encountered error in ZoneEdit::remove_zone_record : API2: Could not locate function Cpanel::ZoneEdit::api2_remove_zone_record !
    I've tried this little plugin in an older cpanel version it worked , without problems to add and remove zone records .
    Currently im testing this on the latest cpanel version : 11.32.3 (build 23) and im getting those errors .
    Could you gimme some orientation , what can i be doing wrong ?
    I am testing this with normal account , that have DNS editors (simple/advanced) enabled . Yet in my plugin i cant execute those commands .

I am using livephp for calls .
    A view of my call :
    $cpanel = new CPANEL();
    $cpanel->api2('ZoneEdit','remove_zone_record ',array("domain"=>"$domain","line"=>"$line"));
    $cpanel->api2('ZoneEdit','add_zone_record',array("domain"=>"$domain","name"=>"$newrecord_name","type"=>"$type","ttl"=>"$ttl","$address_var"=>"$address","class"=>"IN"));

Thanks in advance.

2. mysteryosly

mysteryosly Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    bumpszeeers

3. KostonConsulting

KostonConsulting Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    You need to remove the trailing space in the name of the function.

Code:
    'remove_zone_record '

should be

Code:
    'remove_zone_record'

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...