The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having some serious problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by heymichelle, Mar 7, 2004.

1. heymichelle

heymichelle Well-Known Member

I have set up 32 reseller accounts just fine. But now when I do it does create the reseller account fine, but when the reseller goes into the whm panel and starts creating accounts, each account is assigned a new IP. I am only assigned 5 IPs altogether, so this is not good, I have created a package to see if that would help, and still for some reason the whm panel is creating a different IP, no matter if I change the Edit Reseller Privileges/Nameservers , disable the option for the reseller to ' Allow Creation of
    Packages with a Dedicated IP , and Manage Reseller Ip
    Delegation. and still it keeps reassigning a different IP. Any suggestions or is this a bug that needs to be addressed?

2. zappz

zappz Well-Known Member

No problems here, have you recently upgraded cPanel/WHM?

If you post what version you are using I'll check it out on my test system and see what happens.

3. heymichelle

yes upgraded

WHM 8.8.0 cPanel 8.8.0-S74
    RedHat 9 - WHM X v2.1.2

I also found out its doing it to all reseller accounts. and i don't have any idea why,
    before it was assigning one main ip now its trying to assign different ips for any account created.

4. heymichelle

I really need help in this matter!

If I cannot get this fixed, i will be losing alot of reseller accounts. Beachcombers has also sent a request in.
    Is there any way I can downgrade? If so how?