The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help: Addon Domains Vanished

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrazyTech, Oct 15, 2007.

1. CrazyTech

CrazyTech Member

I have an account with approximately 10 addon domains. All of the domains have since vanished. Everything I can see appears to be correct and I have run /scripts/updateuserdomains without any problems. Is there another fix for this or something? I'm not sure what else to try.

Thanks.

2. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Check:

/usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf
    /etc/localdomains
    /var/cpanel/user/user_name (use your real user name for the last value)

If all those are correct, please open a support ticket at https://tickets.cpanel.net/submit/

3. CrazyTech

CrazyTech Member

I did have to make a domain change for this account and I see that the old domain is still listed in these areas as a subdomain. Is there a way to update this other than going in manually?

4. vovikm

vovikm Registered

/usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log

Code:
    Tue Oct 16 03:48:25 2007 warn [subdomain::addsubdomain]: Encountered error in subdomain::addsubdomain: Error from domain wrapper: lens.domain.com принадлежит другого пользователю.  at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Logger.pm line 35
            Cpanel::Logger::cplog('Encountered error in subdomain::addsubdomain: Error from domain ...', 'warn', 'subdomain::addsubdomain', 1) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/EventHandler.pm line 43
            Cpanel::EventHandler::event(1, 'post', 'subdomain', 'addsubdomain', 'HASH(0xb57a960)', 'ARRAY(0x90f1d10)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SubDomain.pm line 182
            Cpanel::SubDomain::addsubdomain('lens', 'domain.com', 0, 0, 'public_html/lens') called at cpanel.pl line 2648
            main::dosubdomain('addsubdomain($FORM{\'domain\'},$FORM{\'rootdomain\'},0,0,$FORM{\...') called at cpanel.pl line 1526
            main::exectag('<cpanel SubDomain="addsubdomain($FORM{\'domain\'},$FORM{\'rootdo...') called at cpanel.pl line 4406
            main::dotag('addsubdomain') called at cpanel.pl line 4295
            main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x90d2810)') called at cpanel.pl line 4249
            main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0xb0f3060)') called at cpanel.pl line 1091
    No any records about lens.domain.com in

Code:
    /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf
    /etc/localdomains
    /var/cpanel/user/user_name (use your real user name for the last value)
    WHM 11.11.0 cPanel 11.15.0-R17665

5. jenlepp

jenlepp Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Did you ever find a solution to this? I just upgraded 4 servers with EA3 (did not go to Apache2 hoping to avoid some of these problems), and I'm having horrendous problems with add ons - they disappeared, I add them back, and they totally disappear again the following day.

Did you ever get any news or a solution?

6. gdns

gdns Active Member

let me guess, freebsd?

I have created an support ticket with this like 2 weeks ago... still no solutions

7. jenlepp

jenlepp Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Nope, CentOS.

I was able to get it back up and running and reconnect everything, and I did a mass-audit of all add ons I have on the server comparing it with what I'm charging for (I charge ala cart) and they're close, so I don't think its too many of them.

BUT if the damn thing disappears again, I may throw the server out the window. :mad:

8. gitlca

gitlca Registered

You guys ever figure this one out?

9. BruceT

BruceT Registered

We're having an issue with EasyApache3 losing addon domains (making them parked, actually), but only where the addon's DocumentRoot has a TLD in it (foobar.com) etc. Opening a ticket with cPanel now...