CrazyTech

Mar 9, 2007
South Carolina
I have an account with approximately 10 addon domains. All of the domains have since vanished. Everything I can see appears to be correct and I have run /scripts/updateuserdomains without any problems. Is there another fix for this or something? I'm not sure what else to try.

Thanks.

CrazyTech

Mar 9, 2007
South Carolina
I did have to make a domain change for this account and I see that the old domain is still listed in these areas as a subdomain. Is there a way to update this other than going in manually?

vovikm

Registered
Dec 13, 2006
/usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log

Code:
Tue Oct 16 03:48:25 2007 warn [subdomain::addsubdomain]: Encountered error in subdomain::addsubdomain: Error from domain wrapper: lens.domain.com принадлежит другого пользователю.  at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Logger.pm line 35
        Cpanel::Logger::cplog('Encountered error in subdomain::addsubdomain: Error from domain ...', 'warn', 'subdomain::addsubdomain', 1) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/EventHandler.pm line 43
        Cpanel::EventHandler::event(1, 'post', 'subdomain', 'addsubdomain', 'HASH(0xb57a960)', 'ARRAY(0x90f1d10)') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SubDomain.pm line 182
        Cpanel::SubDomain::addsubdomain('lens', 'domain.com', 0, 0, 'public_html/lens') called at cpanel.pl line 2648
        main::dosubdomain('addsubdomain($FORM{\'domain\'},$FORM{\'rootdomain\'},0,0,$FORM{\...') called at cpanel.pl line 1526
        main::exectag('<cpanel SubDomain="addsubdomain($FORM{\'domain\'},$FORM{\'rootdo...') called at cpanel.pl line 4406
        main::dotag('addsubdomain') called at cpanel.pl line 4295
        main::cpanel_parseblock('SCALAR(0x90d2810)') called at cpanel.pl line 4249
        main::cpanel_parse('GLOB(0xb0f3060)') called at cpanel.pl line 1091
No any records about lens.domain.com in

Code:
/usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf
/etc/localdomains
/var/cpanel/user/user_name (use your real user name for the last value)
WHM 11.11.0 cPanel 11.15.0-R17665

jenlepp

Jul 4, 2005
Liberty Hill, TX
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Did you ever find a solution to this? I just upgraded 4 servers with EA3 (did not go to Apache2 hoping to avoid some of these problems), and I'm having horrendous problems with add ons - they disappeared, I add them back, and they totally disappear again the following day.

Did you ever get any news or a solution?

gdns

Feb 12, 2007
Did you ever find a solution to this? I just upgraded 4 servers with EA3 (did not go to Apache2 hoping to avoid some of these problems), and I'm having horrendous problems with add ons - they disappeared, I add them back, and they totally disappear again the following day.

Did you ever get any news or a solution?

let me guess, freebsd?

I have created an support ticket with this like 2 weeks ago... still no solutions

jenlepp

Jul 4, 2005
Liberty Hill, TX
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
let me guess, freebsd?

I have created an support ticket with this like 2 weeks ago... still no solutions
Nope, CentOS.

I was able to get it back up and running and reconnect everything, and I did a mass-audit of all add ons I have on the server comparing it with what I'm charging for (I charge ala cart) and they're close, so I don't think its too many of them.

BUT if the damn thing disappears again, I may throw the server out the window. :mad:

BruceT

Registered
May 8, 2007
We're having an issue with EasyApache3 losing addon domains (making them parked, actually), but only where the addon's DocumentRoot has a TLD in it (foobar.com) etc. Opening a ticket with cPanel now...