Help! Email comes up with an Error 451 when I try to send anything out.

WealthyHealthy1995

Registered
Aug 25, 2021
Sydney, Australia
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I have several email addresses listed under the domain I help run. They have all been basically working fine until a couple of days ago.

Now, whenever I try sending anything out, the attached notification pops up and the email refuses to send. At the same time, I cannot receive any inbound mail either.

I suspect that this might have something to do with the disk space on my server almost being full, but I am not 100% sure. I am a noob at cPanel and am still learning things on the fly, so some help would be greatly appreciated here!

Attachments

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! Without root access to the system, there likely isn't much you can do on your side to troubleshoot this issue. In order to see more details on this, you'd have to access the Exim logs on the system and see the full error that is happening at that time.

It would be best to reach out to your hosting provider and let them know about the issue so they can check the server settings on the machine and troubleshoot the issue, as you just aren't going to have enough access as a cPanel user to resolve this.

Reactions: WealthyHealthy1995

WealthyHealthy1995

Registered
Aug 25, 2021
Sydney, Australia
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hey there! Without root access to the system, there likely isn't much you can do on your side to troubleshoot this issue. In order to see more details on this, you'd have to access the Exim logs on the system and see the full error that is happening at that time.

It would be best to reach out to your hosting provider and let them know about the issue so they can check the server settings on the machine and troubleshoot the issue, as you just aren't going to have enough access as a cPanel user to resolve this.
No worries, I'll go have a look then. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: cPRex