Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Help installing skins [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by !Zini, Jul 22, 2005.

1. !Zini

!Zini Guest

Help installing skins

I have a IPB 1.3 final board, and I would like to install a new skin that I downloaded from the internet. I have the .tar file, but when I go to put it in the site (using an FTP client) I can't find the archive_in folder where I am supposed to put it in. All that there is, is a cgi-bin folder, which is empty. The site is Tempest-Networks.com/forums. I am putting ftp.tempest-networks.com to connect with in my ftp client. It connects properly. Any help is appreciated!
    Thanx
    -Zin

2. HH-Steven

HH-Steven Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Firstly this is the cPanel forum, if you require help with 3rd party software/scripts you would need to use there support forums.

For invision power board i reccomend http://invisionize.com

Secondly once connected to your site via ftp double click on the /public_html/ folder which will then open to display the contents.

you should then see a folder titled "forum" open that (double click) and you should see the folder your looking for, i.e: /archive_in/

Upload your skin archive (tar/rar/zip) into that folder.

Hope that helps.