The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me install please?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Johnny8314, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Johnny8314

Johnny8314 Member

HI I just got a dedicated server today that was just setup and had cPanel/WHM installed on it, now i had been on the cpanel documents but i dont understand them at all. Could someone help me install it?
    *I dont need you to install it for me, i would like assitance on installing it*
    If someone could please help me i dont understand that cluster stuff and all of that on the documents, please help thanks

2. LeoJ90

LeoJ90 Registered

Hi, i don't understand what's your problem, please tell me and i will help you ;)

3. Johnny8314

Johnny8314 Member

Well please be gental with me Im new to all of this. I had a reseller account with another host that had cPanel WHM so when I bougth my dedicated server i had wanted cPanel WHm but i did not know it was so hard to setup.. My problem is everything how can i start adding accounts and doing the name servers so i dont have to visit http://myiphere:2086 i can visit http://mydomain:2086, i added one name server and theni tried to add anoter but it told me servers out of ips when i have 4 left

4. Johnny8314

Johnny8314 Member

cPanel/WHM has just been installed now when I first logged into the account it tells me to enter the name of my server, name servers, clusters etc in basic setup of WHM.. What do I do?

5. aby

aby Well-Known Member

Please see if this thread helps you. But it is better that you let it be done by someone more experienced. But no problem in having a try if you are confident. It 's ur server.. so you can play with it a bit.... right.

http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=42617

6. Johnny8314

Johnny8314 Member

Thanks aby!!!!! If anyone needs help thn you should contact aby for any help for your server or servers!!! not much else i can say because my stuff is setup and good to go and im just shocked!!!!!!!!! THANXX!!!! A+++++ to ABY!! :D

Was nice enough to take time out their busy life to help a strungling tutrle :), i will contact you again aby if i need any more help and thanks allot!!!