Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Help Me Please [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Narianna, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Narianna

Narianna Registered

Help Me Please

Hello, I'm in the middle of reporting to the FBI that myself and plenty of others were ripped off stupidly by a fraudulent buisness. However, the webpage of the business keeps saying it was suspended. The fraudulent business was www.damerchants.com and I am wondering if there is any way possible to get any sort of copies of their webpages or anything? If I am not able to recieve them, can a lawyer or the FBI? If it is completely impossible, I don't want to waste the time reporting it... Thank You...

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Well, this has nothing to do with cPanel and there's little you can do about it other than to contact a lawyer and follow their advice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Joshfrom

Joshfrom Well-Known Member

I was actually contacted by the FBI one day a couple of weeks ago for a similar problem. I let them know the same thing Chirpy just said.

Nothing wakes you up like a first-thing-in-the-morning call from the FBI asking for you by name :)