The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help needed plse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sgll, Feb 19, 2008.

1. sgll

sgll Registered

hi all. i am having a bit of trouble with a host. not sure if they are a memebr here. if so then hopefully they will see this.

im having alot of trouble with sites and also no contact or support from the guy hosting me. now going back cple yrs i got a resellers acc. everything has been going fine up until about 10 days ago. all sites went down. then 4-5 days later they were back up.. no contact from the host and no replies to any of my emails.

now other day i set up a new website called www.rude-tube.org.uk and again everyhting was going good for the first 2 days. then 36hrs ago roughly from the time of writing this. the site is now dead. nothing there. have sent many many emails to hosting. all other sites on same servers are up n runikng yet its just this one.

i am trying to get hold of this guy asap. can anyone giv me some tips on how to get mpre details. ive done whois on his domains. all have same details. i have tried the phone number which is registered with his accs. and thts turned off.

i have also sent off a hand written letter to the registered address that was stated when doing a whois. and still no contact.

its only now that im started to get worried on wtf this guy is doing and why no support. i mean all other sites r up. but one isnt and i need it up asap to be able to move. yes im going to move to new comapny for sure. but in meantime. is there any way i can find this guy online sumhow?

registered nameservers are lindowsradio.com
    also he has lindowsos.co.uk and few others..

can anyone help?