The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help please!!!!!!!!!!1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by florinsasioan, May 20, 2005.

1. florinsasioan

florinsasioan Registered

hello, i have a delicat problem, i own a resseler acount and on my main acount i have created 3 databases from mysql databases page, after a day i use phpmyadmin to view my databases, and since then i could not see the databases in my databases page, and i see that i have 0/unlimited databases in my details list, also i can't create any database in mysql database page. When i open phpmyadmin i can see my databases but i am not familiar with this aplication so i don't want to use it, also in phpmyadmin i can't create a new database because it says that i do not have any privilegies.

if anyone can help me return to the situation where i can use the main page on mysql databases to create and administrate databases i would be very greatful.

Thank you
    Florin Sas

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Did you rename your databases when in phpmyadmin?

You should probably as your hosting provider to investigate this for you as there may be little you can do as a reseller.

3. florinsasioan

florinsasioan Registered

tank you chirpy for your fast reply, i am very confused with this situation but i will write my hosting provider