The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, Please Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Infinium, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Infinium

Infinium Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Ok I need someone that can help me please. I dont know ssh or anything like that I am the owner of the server so if you can help me please let me know.

The redhat 9 was upgraded to Fedora 2 and now the static IP #s arnt listing but they are there since I tried to assign an IP # and it said there was already one assigned. Also I am told by FDC that the accounts on /home2 partition needs to be moved back to the main partition I cant see them in WHM & Noone can login & Sites arent viewable.

I really need help please. I will advertise anyone who helps me on my site & next month I may have $25 - $50 I can send as payment for the service. I need this fixed asap as the server was down for 2 days and my clients are getting really angry at me and if this keeps up I wont be able to afford to keep the server.

Thanks for your time you can contact me via the following.

AIM: BlackKnightsTJ
    AOL: BlackKnightsTJ
    YIM: BlackKnightsTJ
    Phone: 508-624-9697 (Good english only please)

You can post here also but I cant give you root password login info here I would like to do it in private. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

*Note: Sorry for the doubble post there is also one in General I posted there by mastake.
  2. useradmin

useradmin Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2004
    allow me to add..

I would like to check your server 1st .. can send mail on