The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kaka, May 22, 2006.

1. kaka

kaka Registered

my daughter asked me to buy her , the dormain name and some web hoisting which is what done, i dont know any thing about web hoisting , as i thought she did , shes done web pages before, but she says she cant do this, every time put the web adddres for the dormain

it just says( back soo) how do we make a page for it or change it , been looking at he tutorials and it says about frames but dont really understand any help in english would help a lot thanks in advance for any help:eek:

allso been reading about c panel what do uacutally do with it or whats it for thanks:(

2. Phill43210

Phill43210 Registered

You need to download Html developer software tools, or buy them, such as, Microsoft Frontpage, or Macromedia Dreamweaver 8, its really simple from there, all you need to do, is create what you want the simple publish teh file via ftp, or simple frontpage extensions, after that your done.

3. kaka

kaka Registered

thanks , shes managed to set up the front page she is now talking about buying frames and a shout cast server as she wishes it to be a dj site ,any one know the cheapes place to get these from, i bought the dormain and the web hosting how much more stuff will i haveto buy and i notice alot of its on a monthly pay price.