Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Help: Problems After recompiling apache

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by kran, Jan 3, 2004.

1. kran

kran Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    After recompiling apache with WHM, some of my sites running Oscommerce and PhpNuke get parse errors:

Phpnuke:
    Parse error: parse error in /home/santande/public_html/community/mainfile.php on line 419

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sql_query() in /home/santande/public_html/community/index.php on line 18

Oscommerce:
    Parse error: parse error in /home/intelin/public_html/tienda/includes/functions/general.php on line 648

Parse error: parse error in /home/intelin/public_html/tienda/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 74

Parse error: parse error in /home/intelin/public_html/tienda/includes/classes/navigation_history.php on line 73

Parse error: parse error in /home/intelin/public_html/tienda/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 128

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intelin/public_html/tienda/includes/functions/general.php:648) in /home/intelin/public_html/tienda/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/intelin/public_html/tienda/includes/functions/general.php:648) in /home/intelin/public_html/tienda/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: shoppingcart in /home/intelin/public_html/tienda/includes/application_top.php on line 253

I got this error when I compiled it..
    Installing PEAR environment: /usr/lib/php/

Parse error: parse error in /home/cpapachebuild/buildapache/php-4.3.3/pear/PEAR.php on line 387

Parse error: parse error in /home/cpapachebuild/buildapache/php-4.3.3/pear/PEAR/Installer.php on line 179

Fatal error: Class pear_registry: Cannot inherit from undefined class pear in /home/cpapachebuild/buildapache/php-4.3.3/pear/PEAR/Registry.php on line 39
    make[1]: *** [install-pear-installer] Error 255
    make: *** [install-pear] Error 2

I tried easyapache wit option 5 with no success, also i sttoped services httpd and chkservd

Can any one please helpme with this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SBSB

SBSB Member

Hmm

I seem to have a similar problem on my server. the support guys upgraded the sw on the server and it broke a number of sites, they have fixed most of the probs and are now telling me that php is working fine because we can see phpinfo :( however this and other errors the same as kran has mentioned are happening.

Parse error: parse error in /home2/sprinter/public_html/sasha/includes/functions/general.php on line 648

Parse error: parse error in /home2/sprinter/public_html/sasha/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 74

Parse error: parse error in /home2/sprinter/public_html/sasha/includes/classes/navigation_history.php on line 73

Parse error: parse error in /home2/sprinter/public_html/sasha/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 128

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/sprinter/public_html/sasha/includes/functions/general.php:648) in /home2/sprinter/public_html/sasha/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home2/sprinter/public_html/sasha/includes/functions/general.php:648) in /home2/sprinter/public_html/sasha/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: shoppingcart in /home2/sprinter/public_html/sasha/includes/application_top.php on line 253

3. vishal

vishal Well-Known Member

Re: Hmm

Me 2 :(
    I Recompiled Apache severral times and it broke all the shopping carts, PHP unset(), Clients are killing me.

Ticket : #34054

Any Update on this ???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ikillbugs

ikillbugs Member

Same problem here... many of the sites on my server are database driven and this is driving me insane because I can't fix it.. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!:confused:

5. Bluexnet2

Bluexnet2 Active Member

I have the same problem, please help!

Carlos

6. creos

creos Active Member

hmm.. same problem here.

7. anm

anm Member

Any help here? Having the exact same problem.

8. infinityws

infinityws Well-Known Member

Seems to be a CPanel issue? Don't upgrade cpanel until an official announcement is made.

9. eagle

eagle Well-Known Member

What CPanel versions are we talking about?

10. Bluexnet2

Bluexnet2 Active Member

I have this problem with the version 8.5.5-R60

Carlos

11. anm

anm Member

8.5.5-E59

12. vishal

vishal Well-Known Member

WHM 8.5.4 cPanel 8.5.5-R48

13. theprimehost

theprimehost Active Member

This is effecting our servers too.

14. theprimehost

We recently installed Fantastico..do you think this could be the cause?

15. Fuitad

Fuitad Registered

This seems to be more of a cpanel upgrade bug unrelated to Fantastico

16. anm

anm Member

No, My primary drive crashed last night, I hadn't got around to reinstalling fantastico yet. It seems soley related to easyapache. Even the updates aren't causing this, as I am running build E59 on another server as well. I think this only happens after and apache compile.

17. vishal

vishal Well-Known Member

I think this is caused due to PEAR, Which fails to install while running easyapache.

18. anm

anm Member

Yep.

Yoohooo, cpanel guys....anyone out there? This does sorta-kinda qualify as a MAJOR show stopper.

19. theprimehost

Yes, I've checked up on other forums and the common theme appears to be PEAR.

20. theprimehost

What version of PHP are you running?

Php 4.3.3

Do you think that up or downgrading will correct the pear install?

-Darrell