AngelsGrave

May 11, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,

i am working on a project ( Control Panel for Clients ) on my website,
i am using WHMCS script and i am working to connect the CPanel with WHMCS Cpanel to make it very easy to the users, so i want to get the most important functions to work through WHMCS CPanel like ( backup, FTP account, File manager, Database, Php my admin, ... etc ), no need to link all settings and staff, just the important setting as i mentioned
is that possible ? :rolleyes:

i don't want everything ... i am just looking for the start ... dunna know how
i am sorry but i can't understand the XML functions that much and i really need help with that :$
also i am about to buy the WHMCS for life but if that project can't be done i won't do that so please do help me :)

i don't want to link to CPanel, i want the user to do everything from my WHMCS control panel just like he is on the normal CPanel
anyway here is the WHMCS CPanel i am working on info and hope that can be done :

-removed link-
user : demo
pass : 123456

Last edited by a moderator:

AngelsGrave

May 11, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello, Stefan

Great i have a good experience of Php, but have about 10% of XML
just need the XMLAPI and from there i will start with my self ... how can i get it and what is the code's needed for it ?
is it like CSS
Ex :
$CPanel { Code }
or its different ?
those code's writing in the CSS or in the XML ?

those info needed to know what i am looking for no more :)
i don't need all code's and i wont say come do this for me ... i will do everything my self, but in this section i need some help, i need someone to show me where is the road starts :)

Thanks

KostonConsulting

Verifed Vendor
Jun 17, 2010
San Francisco, CA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator

AngelsGrave

May 11, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
almost 2 month now and no success at all :(
i am about to kill my self for that :S
i can make any design but i am just a BIG ZERO at programing ... can any one help me and do that ?
please ... !!

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
almost 2 month now and no success at all :(
i am about to kill my self for that :S
i can make any design but i am just a BIG ZERO at programing ... can any one help me and do that ?
please ... !!
You might want to check out the WHMCS community for assistance with something like this. Since you want your users doing things from WHMCS, there may be others over there with the same idea, and solutions already provided. WHMCS has an active community and lots of community inspired modifications as I recall.

At the same time, finding something already built is going to be far easier for you than expecting someone on these forums to teach you how to write one from scratch. If you can't find something useful you'll need to hire someone.