The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help to Bring An Acc't Back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maya923, Aug 29, 2006.

1. maya923

maya923 Registered

I am really in dire need to help.

I recently signed up with Google to have them host my eMail (Google Apps for Your Domain). After successfully setting that up, I noticed one could have their own Google Talk server set up as well. This would require an adjustment of a SRV record.

Of course, being the stubborn one I can be, I accidentally deleted my domain from the DNS Zone. Now I cannot retrieve/send eMail, let alone go to my own site. I tried deleting my account and making a new one, but an error stating the same username and domain are in use. I really want to cry.

Is there any way I can get this mess restored from cPanel or WHM? Amazingly I can log into my FTP, even though it's via the IP, just my domain seems to be lost or invisible in cyberspace.

I have a crucial eMail I need to get to ASAP.. I just don't know what to do @ this point..

Please help! :( :eek:

2. jayh38

jayh38 Well-Known Member

See if your domain still has a dns record. If so, then delete it and you should beable to create your account again.

3. maya923

maya923 Registered

A DNS record where? In WHM, cPAnel, or..? :/