Help to build this server to be used as smtp to send mails

emmanuel360

Registered
Oct 22, 2019
italy
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
server user:<IPREMOVED>:2526

Please can someone help me to build this server to send mails. I Bought this sometime and was using on my turbo Mailer before it stopped, but the seller is no where to be found. Can someone please give me tips on how to do such. My problem is where does :2526 come from..please I will appreciate this so much

emmanuel360

Registered
Oct 22, 2019
italy
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Please can someone tell me how to use my Linux VPS as SMTP to send mails...I bought a server sometime. I put on my turbo mailer with username and password. Can someone tell me how to do that.. A clue will be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hello,

Are you using cPanel/WHM on this server?t The :2526 after the IP address is a port number, I'd assume that in order to access the service that is running on that port you'd simply go to:

<ipaddress>:2526

In your web browser, then use the credentials provided to log in.

If you need assistance with setting up the 3rd party software you've installed, I'd recommend contacting the company that provides the software for further help.

emmanuel360

Registered
Oct 22, 2019
italy
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello,

Are you using cPanel/WHM on this server?t The :2526 after the IP address is a port number, I'd assume that in order to access the service that is running on that port you'd simply go to:

<ipaddress>:2526

In your web browser, then use the credentials provided to log in.

If you need assistance with setting up the 3rd party software you've installed, I'd recommend contacting the company that provides the software for further help.
How do I add port in my settings since most isps block port 25