The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with adding a file in cPanel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by allysmom1013, Dec 4, 2011.

1. allysmom1013

allysmom1013 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    HI! I was asked by a friend to add a zip file to their website where it was missing. When I go to this website, it offers products for sale and then one of the products says File Size: "Empty". I have tried everything to add this zip file to the site, and can't get it to show up for the life of me.
    I would love some help. I went on youtube thinking maybe there were tutorials to show me and I appear to be doing everything correctly. I am on skype if there would be a possibility of someone going through it while we chat.

Thank you!
    Christy

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You might do better to visit the support site for the software that is being used. If its a shopping cart of some sort, that's where I'd think help would be for this issue.

If other products do show proper file sizes, then you might try killing the product and its associated zip file and re-add it. I suppose the zip file could have gotten corrupt somehow at some point.

Either way, this doesn't sound like an issue with the cPanel account this site resides on.

GL!