The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with cPanel scripts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hbouma, Sep 3, 2002.

1. hbouma

hbouma Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

This might be a stupid question or not. But there are no stupid question so I'm going to ask anyway =) I've started playing around with cPanel via a reseller account and I'm using NiXT whmManager to try and create accounts. But its not working. Its trying to call the wwwacct script as follows:

http://&username&:&password&@&domainname&:2086/scripts/wwwacct?ip=0&cgi=1&a=100&frontpage=1&cpmod=default&maxftp=unlimited&maxsql=unlimited&maxpop=unlimited&maxlst=unlimited&maxsub=unlimited&bwlimit=150&hasshell=0&plan=0&username=wwwtestt&password=fquyjlwb&msel=n,y,100,y,default,unlimited,unlimited,unlimited,unlimited,unlimited,150,n,0,0,hbouma_Basic&domain=testthis.com

And I get the error that I don't have the authority to create this package. I would be more than happy to debug the URL by checking out how the wwwacct script works, but I don't know how to get to the script. Nor does the documentation on cPanel provide anything but &this script does this&. Big help that does.

So all I can do is ask everyone here on how I can fix this problem. Thanks.

Hal

2. blueboxservers.com

we have the same problem, when we click 'add account to whm' it comes back with account can't be created - maybe its a connection problem to whm as we get nothing in the email from whmmanager