The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with domain issue [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mythotical, May 13, 2005.

1. Mythotical

Mythotical Registered

help with domain issue

I am trying to add domains to my so called reseller account so I can get back on track with my sites but the problem is this, when I try to add a new domain it keeps telling me that I exceed my disk space quota but I know better, I have only just got this account and no disk space is used yet. Any help appreciated.

Thank you
    Steve

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

I'd suggest asking your hosting provider, that's what you pay them for as it's unlikely something that you can fix.

3. Mythotical

Mythotical Registered

LOL, your funny. I have asked him but he scratch's his head. This is his first time running a hosting company and I don't think he yet fully understands everything about cPanel. Tell me the problem and I can pass it on to him so he can go straight there.

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Most likely the disk quota system needs to be repaired. There are plenty of threads on the forum for your host to search for on the subject.

And I wasn't joking about you paying for them to fix such things, these forums are to help other system admins, and we all do it in our free time, you're paying your host to sort such problems out and there's no excuse for them not doing so themselves.

5. Mythotical

Mythotical Registered

Yeah I know chirpy, btw, you provide hosting? VPS hosting to be exact? If so, I wouldn't mind taking a look, I'm gonna get my money back from him seeing as how he can't even fix one little problem.

Thanks
    Myth

6. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member