The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with postwwwacct script - reward offered!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by getresults, Nov 21, 2007.

1. getresults

getresults Registered

Hi guys,

I need help with a postwwwacct script and I'm willing to reward someone for it.

I have a server providing hosting accounts to customers. Each of those accounts needs to have custom web applications installed when created.

I want to use postwwwacct to automatically copy the application files to the user's hosting account and then create the appropriate database, database user, import the database tables for each application.

What I'm looking for is an example postwwwacct script in php or perl that does the database setup, adds a user, imports mysql tables and flushes mysql.

Once I have an example I'll be happy to take it and modify the script from there and it will save me 2-3 hours working it out on my own.

If you have a script that does this that you'd be willing to share I'll be happy to send $20-30 your way.

Please post here or send me a PM. First come first served on the reward as long as the script is readable and works

Thanks!

Phill

2. WebScHoLaR

WebScHoLaR Well-Known Member

I can write a bash script that you can take as an example and it will perform all the tasks what you want. PM me with the requirements so that I can proceed.