The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fuzed, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Fuzed

Fuzed Registered

Yes, i need some help with cpanel..
    I own fear-designs.com/ and i no how to use it .. i just want to no if any one could help me out on making a cpanel for every person i host please help me by giving me an email xxfuzedxx@fear-designs.com thanks ;)

2. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

If you have a reseller account and have WHM to create accounts with, that's how you do it. Create new accounts in WHM and they have their own cpanel. Without WHM you can't create accounts.

If your accounts are just subdomains, you can create subdomains in cpanel, but can't give each one their own cpanel. To give their own cpanel, you need to create the accounts in WHM. Just create the account with sub.domain.com as the URL.

3. Fuzed

Fuzed Registered

im not sure if i have a reseller account because my friend bought domain and hosting and he gave me the site and me and him always worked on it and he is never on no more how do i tell if i have a reseller account i do see WHM or w/e it is any where :confused:

4. buyourweb

buyourweb Member

5. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

Go to http://www.domain-name.com/WHM as buyourweb said, and if it asks for a username and password, use the same one you use for your cpanel. If you can get into WHM, you have a reseller account and will need to study the various WHM functions.