The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thankyou, Sep 30, 2004.

1. thankyou

thankyou Well-Known Member

Hi friends,

I deleted my cPanel account with one of my domain names, and today I've created a new cPanel account with the same domain and the same server IP and website IP.

What's frustrating is every time when I try to log on by https://my domain:2083/login/ OR http://my domain:2083/login/, I can not log on.

At first, I felt maybe that could be a password problem and I changed with a new cPanel password, but still cPanel did not let me in my own cPanel account! Why???

Cookie matters? Or other causes?

Urgent advice is highly appreciated!

Please help!!!

T.Y.

2. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

/cpanel/

not /login/

3. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

4. thankyou

Thank you for help!

I'm now able to log on the cPanel forums. Just now I can't log on this cPanel support forum, too! Don't know why. Today's frustrating me! :(

I'm still a newbie, now studying all web/hosting matters. And your guides are expected and appreciated very much!

Ok, let me tell briefly:

Months ago, I terminated the cPanel account with the domain of mine, because the cPanel account things were crippled. Today I've created a new cPanel account using the same domain, with my same server and website IP (the same IP when I created the cPanel account for the first time)------Server + cPanel + website use the same one IP.

I've been using the same PC since last time I created the first-time cPanel account.

But, all day today, every time when I tried to log on this new cPanel account, first I saw a cPanel login Pop-up that looks like keeping my previous cPanel login username and password (the last cPanel login info), so I had to close this Pop-up first, and then I saw the next "failed login" page where there is still login username and password forms that I can fill and click login, but then it always says that "Login Attempt Failed!"

Is it concerning the server IP cookie or concerning my own PC's browser's cookie? Or purely some cPanel problem(s)?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First, how to deactivate the cPanel login Pop-up keeping my previous cPanel login username and password (the last cPanel login info)???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been looking around my PC's browser for a while but still haven't found anything related to the cPanel stuff. Headache!

It's my first time to meet this. Really expect your professional advice and support!

Thank you very much indeed!

T.Y.

5. thankyou

I can log on my WHM as usual, but I can not log on my new cPanel now!

Urgent advice is highly appreciated!

6. Sinewy

Sinewy Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    try wiping your internet cache.

7. thankyou

Than you Sinewy for help!

I'm trying to seek and delete the cache now.

8. linux-image

linux-image Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  9. thankyou

Hi linux-image,

Thank you for help!

Haha, I've just solved the problem right now. I can log on my cPanel now!

I like cPanel as usual, but sincerely expect cPanel can be more user-adjustable.

Best regards and good night!