Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

hi... i have problem with Cpanel ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by samaanet, Sep 17, 2011.

1. samaanet

samaanet Active Member

i start to received email from cpneal these msg

i though the problem from the nginx .. i uninstall it but same thing

i run some command that i found in the forum .. from ppl had like this problem .. but nothing changed

Code:

/scripts/upcp -force

/scripts/restartsrv_tailwatchd

Code:

spamd on host1.SKYUK.INFO failed‏

amd failed @ Sat Sep 17 20:07:10 2011. A restart was attempted automagically. Service Check Method: [check command]  Number of Restart Attempts: 441 Cmd Service Check Raw Output: Spamd is not runningRaw Output: Subject: Test spam mail (GTUBE)Message-ID: <GTUBE1.1010101@example.net>Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:30:00 +0200From: Sender <sender@example.net>To: Recipient <recipient@example.net>Precedence: junkMIME-Version: 1.0Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-asciiContent-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit This is the GTUBE, theGenericTest forUnsolicitedBulkEmail If your spam filter supports it, the GTUBE provides a test by which youcan verify that the filter is installed correctly and is detecting incomingspam. You can send yourself a test mail containing the following string ofcharacters (in upper case and with no white spaces and line breaks): XJS*C4JDBQADN1.NSBN3*2IDNEN*GTUBE-STANDARD-ANTI-UBE-TEST-EMAIL*C.34X You should send this test mail from an account outside of your network. 

Code:
    cpsrvd on host1.SKYUK.INFO failed‏

cpsrvd failed @ Sat Sep 17 20:02:08 2011. A restart was attempted automagically. Service Check Method: [tcp connect]  Failure Reason: Timeout while trying to connect to service: Died at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/TailWatch/ChkServd.pm line 426.  Number of Restart Attempts: 446

Code:
    exim on host1.SKYUK.INFO failed‏

exim failed @ Sat Sep 17 20:02:08 2011. A restart was attempted automagically. Service Check Method: [tcp connect]  Failure Reason: Timeout while trying to connect to service: Died at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/TailWatch/ChkServd.pm line 426.  Number of Restart Attempts: 445

Code:
    ftpd on host1.SKYUK.INFO failed‏

ftpd failed @ Sat Sep 17 20:02:08 2011. A restart was attempted automagically. Service Check Method: [tcp connect]  Failure Reason: Timeout while trying to connect to service: Died at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/TailWatch/ChkServd.pm line 426.  Number of Restart Attempts: 446

Code:
    httpd on host1.SKYUK.INFO failed‏

tpd failed @ Sat Sep 17 20:02:08 2011. A restart was attempted automagically. Service Check Method: [tcp connect]  Failure Reason: Unable to connect to connect to 80 on 127.0.0.1: No buffer space available: connect: No buffer space available ...propagated at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/TailWatch/ChkServd.pm line 454.  Number of Restart Attempts: 442

Code:
    pop on host1.SKYUK.INFO failed‏

pop failed @ Sat Sep 17 20:02:08 2011. A restart was attempted automagically. Service Check Method: [tcp connect]  Failure Reason: Timeout while trying to connect to service: Died at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/TailWatch/ChkServd.pm line 426.  Number of Restart Attempts: 448

2. ASTRAPI

ASTRAPI Well-Known Member

I have the same problem for httpd on the last versions of cpanel and i use also the nginx plugin :(

3. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Have you contacted the maker of the plugin to ask about this? If this doesn't end up being the issue, please submit a ticket using WHM > Support Center > Contact cPanel or via the link in my signature.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...