The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hiding fantastico

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by carlaron, Jul 3, 2003.

1. carlaron

carlaron Well-Known Member

I am using WHM on a reseller account with getmehosted for about a month, testing it out to see if i want to get a dedicated server with WHM/cPanel, and move my 90+ domains to it.

When using the Blue Lagoon theme, it seems to be possible to choose which features are displayed in the client's cPanels, limiting them to just the features I have enabled for their account package.

However, Fantastico is showing up as a link at the top, and is not an option in the "feature manager", and it shows up in all accounts, even those that do not have MySQL to run the fantastico scripts with.

Is there any way to turn off Fantastico, preferably on a package by package basis?

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. ProfitPal

ProfitPal Registered

Fantastico is not an option in the feature manager because Fantastico has nothing to do with cPanel.

http://www.cpanelthemes.com/forum/

ProfitPal

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

3. trakwebster

trakwebster Well-Known Member

I don't know anything to be of assistance on this, but Kosmo, the creator of fantastico, runs a pretty responsive forum at:

http://www.cpanelthemes.com/forum/

and you might also have some good result inquiring there.