High load coming from /usr/sbin/mysqld --daemonize?

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
@Manishpandey - there often isn't a single fix to resolve load issues when dealing with MySQL, and I didn't see one specific thing noted in the earlier posts. I like to watch the "mysqladmin proc status" command on the system to see the queries in real time, as well as see if there are frequent entries in the MySQL error log. Usually those two things will let me know if a certain user is experiencing problems with the system or using too many resources.

friv

Registered
Dec 14, 2018
Serbia
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
@Manishpandey - there often isn't a single fix to resolve load issues when dealing with MySQL, and I didn't see one specific thing noted in the earlier posts. I like to watch the "mysqladmin proc status" command on the system to see the queries in real time, as well as see if there are frequent entries in the MySQL error log. Usually those two things will let me know if a certain user is experiencing problems with the system or using too many resources.
Hello guys

I have the same problem with Mysql high load.

20601 mysql 20 0 1917068 307944 7988 S 22.1 5.2 113:40.44 /usr/sbin/mysqld --daemonize --pid-file=/var/run/mysql+

And constantly is holding server CPU near 100%

Please check attachments.

Attachments