Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Hook for Multiple Account Modification/Upgrade

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by UADerek, Jul 31, 2012.

1. UADerek

UADerek Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Does cPanel/WHM provide a hook for when multiple accounts are modified/upgraded?

More specifically – when using the 'Modify/Upgrade Multiple Accounts' feature in WHM, is there a hook that will run after a user clicks 'Change?'

Thanks,
    Derek

2. morissette

morissette Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I dont see anything specific on the sdk. What exactly are you looking to do after every modification/upgrade?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cPanelDavidN

cPanelDavidN Integration Developer

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi all,

Currently there is not a hook for 'Upgrade/Downgrade an Account' or 'Modify/Upgrade Multiple Accounts'. We hope to have those in the future. I would suggest looking in the feature request for for an existing thread and adding a post for you support for said feature; start a new thread if one doesn't exist. Posting your support for feature development helps us prioritize improvements to the product.

Best Regards,
    -DavidN

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. UADerek

UADerek Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    We have Apache .conf files that need to be moved around when the account's owner/reseller or domain changes. I got this working using the pre/postmodifyacct hooks when you modify one account at a time, but noticed that same hook wasn't being called when you use the modify accounts en masse.

Thanks DavidN, I'll do just that! :)