Hook to unset_nsec3 for DNSSEC enabled domains

jacksony

PartnerNOC
Nov 30, 2005
Hi!

Does anyone has any hook/script to share which we can run unset_nsec3 automatically when user enable DNSSEC for their domains in cPanel? To enable Xfers.

We need this as currently cPanel do not have any option to disable nsec3 narrow mode by default.

jacksony

PartnerNOC
Nov 30, 2005
Thanks Lauren!

If anyone has a script ready which we can use it will be great. We can even pay if the fee is not too much to implement this hook with the script. Since we are not too sure when this feature will be implemented at cPanel side.

Reactions: cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren

Forums Analyst II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hi @jacksony

I'm sorry, it does look like you've not gotten very much traction on this, I will say it's not something I've sen requested previously which may be the issue.

The WHMAPI1 function here would do it https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/DD/WHM+API+1+Functions+-+unset_nsec3_for_domains and you might be able to find someone to write you a hook based off of the data here: Guide to Standardized Hooks - Hookable Events - Developer Documentation - cPanel Documentation

If you don't have anyone in mind you may find someone here: System Administration Services