Horde Bookmarks - non-functioning links

coolcom

Mar 3, 2005
CENTOS 7.2 x86_64
WHM 60.0 (build 15)
Horde Groupware 5.2.14

When using Horde Webmail interface, and Horde Bookmarks, there are a couple of software/link issues:

1) On the far right, where the pencil and trash can icons are...

The Pencil (edit) icon is correctly linked to: domain.com:2096/cpsess50*****153/horde/trean/edit.php?bookmark=43

However there is NO link for the trash can... so either delete.php or maybe remove.php is missing in the trean folder... is that correct?

2) After clicking the pencil icon and editing a bookmark, and then attempting to "Save"... the Save link is not active.

Clicking either the Delete icon (trashcan), or the Save button after Editing... results in an HTTP error 404

3) The "tags" links on the SIDE menu are incorrect... for example.... I made a "cache" tag. The link on the side menu reads as:

domain.com:2096/cpsess50*****153/horde/trean/tag/cache

(which does not work)

The link at the top reads:

domain.com:2096/cpsess50*****153/horde/trean/browse.php?tag=cache

... it does work.

Last edited by a moderator:

coolcom

Mar 3, 2005
Just to try a fix, I re-installed the cpanel update again... to WHM 60.0 (build 15)

Now when I try to login to my HORDE mail account, I get:

"domain.com redirected you too many times."

I was getting that last time before I updated to 60.0. After the first update I could at least login to the webmail. Now I cannot.

Last edited by a moderator:

coolcom

Mar 3, 2005
OK, Login issue appears to be a combination of Chrome cache and Horde config... which has been fixed. However, the issue with the Bookmarks is still a problem.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello @coolcom,

2) After clicking the pencil icon and editing a bookmark, and then attempting to "Save"... the Save link is not active.
Internal case CPANEL-9369 is open to address an issue where editing a bookmark in Horde results in a 404 error. I'll update this thread with more information on the status of this case as it becomes available.

3) The "tags" links on the SIDE menu are incorrect... for example.... I made a "cache" tag. The link on the side menu reads as:
It looks like ticket number 7927015 is open to address this issue. I'll update this thread with the outcome of the support ticket.

However there is NO link for the trash can... so either delete.php or maybe remove.php is missing in the trean folder... is that correct?
Internal case CPANEL-2855 was previously opened to report this issue. It was determined that this functionality requires support for URL rewriting, which cpsrvd does not support at this time. It's possible the other issues reported on this thread are related to this case, but I'll update this thread with the outcome of the case/support ticket.

Thank you.