Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horde Bookmarks - non-functioning links

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by coolcom, Nov 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. coolcom

coolcom Member

CENTOS 7.2 x86_64
    WHM 60.0 (build 15)
    Horde Groupware 5.2.14

When using Horde Webmail interface, and Horde Bookmarks, there are a couple of software/link issues:

1) On the far right, where the pencil and trash can icons are...

The Pencil (edit) icon is correctly linked to: domain.com:2096/cpsess50*****153/horde/trean/edit.php?bookmark=43

However there is NO link for the trash can... so either delete.php or maybe remove.php is missing in the trean folder... is that correct?

2) After clicking the pencil icon and editing a bookmark, and then attempting to "Save"... the Save link is not active.

Clicking either the Delete icon (trashcan), or the Save button after Editing... results in an HTTP error 404

3) The "tags" links on the SIDE menu are incorrect... for example.... I made a "cache" tag. The link on the side menu reads as:

domain.com:2096/cpsess50*****153/horde/trean/tag/cache

(which does not work)

The link at the top reads:

domain.com:2096/cpsess50*****153/horde/trean/browse.php?tag=cache

... it does work.

#1 coolcom, Nov 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2016
  2. coolcom

coolcom Member

Just to try a fix, I re-installed the cpanel update again... to WHM 60.0 (build 15)

Now when I try to login to my HORDE mail account, I get:

"domain.com redirected you too many times."

I was getting that last time before I updated to 60.0. After the first update I could at least login to the webmail. Now I cannot.

#2 coolcom, Nov 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2016
  3. coolcom

coolcom Member

OK, Login issue appears to be a combination of Chrome cache and Horde config... which has been fixed. However, the issue with the Bookmarks is still a problem.

4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello @coolcom,

Internal case CPANEL-9369 is open to address an issue where editing a bookmark in Horde results in a 404 error. I'll update this thread with more information on the status of this case as it becomes available.

It looks like ticket number 7927015 is open to address this issue. I'll update this thread with the outcome of the support ticket.

Internal case CPANEL-2855 was previously opened to report this issue. It was determined that this functionality requires support for URL rewriting, which cpsrvd does not support at this time. It's possible the other issues reported on this thread are related to this case, but I'll update this thread with the outcome of the case/support ticket.

Thank you.