The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horde error.Please help

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by abhijith, Aug 25, 2006.

1. abhijith

abhijith Member

I am getting the following error when logged into horde webmail. I am able to view the mails, but cant remove this error. Please help me

===
    Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 351

Notice: Undefined index: A004 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 374

Notice: Undefined index: A004 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 395

Notice: Undefined index: A004 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 395

Notice: Undefined index: A005 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 374

Notice: Undefined index: A005 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 395

Notice: Undefined index: A005 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 395

Notice: fwrite(): send of 13 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 169

Notice: Undefined index: A006 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 374

Notice: Undefined index: A006 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 395

Notice: Undefined index: A006 in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php on line 395

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php:351) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php:351) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 5

2. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Turn off or de-activate BoxTrapper, restart exim and the cPanel.

3. abhijith

abhijith Member

I am still getting the error. Boxstraper is disabled for the domain and restarted exim and cpanel. but still the same. Please help :(

4. rsaylor

rsaylor Well-Known Member

Have you tried /scripts/resethorde

5. Marty

Marty Well-Known Member

I have this same error for one client. I have used the /scripts/resethorde several times and the problem goes away and then comes back again.

It is really annoying. Anybody have any ideas.

6. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Try /scripts/fullhordereset
    /scripts/upcp --force
    You might also want to re-compile Php with IMAP. Make sure you don't get any error during the build.