Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Horde Error

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by surachat, Nov 7, 2007.

1. surachat

surachat Member

Hi.
    When I logon to use Horde Mail, it 's show "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/IMAP.php on line 98" in left panel of Horde.
    It's also show "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/nag/lib/api.php on line 171" when I click icon "Mail" on the top panel.

2. edumadma

edumadma Well-Known Member

same problem

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 66428 bytes) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/MIME/Contents.php on line 978

3. gopkris2005

gopkris2005 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Either recompile PHP without the --enable-memory-limit option, or increase the value of memory_limit in your php.ini file.

Note that when making a change to your php.ini file you will probably need to restart your web server software in order for the changes to become active.

Thanks!:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. edumadma

edumadma Well-Known Member

work fine

I have been edited a Cpanel php.ini to up a memory use and work fine !

Tks