The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horde Errors When Forwarding Message With Attachment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by appcomm, Aug 15, 2005.

1. appcomm

appcomm Active Member

I have been unable to duplicate this with this hosted client, but they say it happens on a regular basis.

The login to Horde, open their Inbox. There is a message which has an attached file. They open the message and click on FORWARD, plug in the e-mail address they want to forward it to, and click on SEND.

They immediately get this error:

Code:
    Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php on line 676

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php:676) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/compose.php on line 1044
    Like I said, I've logged in to their domain on the same account and forwarded message after message with attachments and nothing happens. It does it every time for them.

Any words of wisdom on this one?! Thanks!

2. appcomm

appcomm Active Member

Follow-up. Even though Horde kicks up the PHP error message when the e-mail with attachment is forwarded, the message AND attachment ARE delivered to the receiving account. ????

3. appcomm

appcomm Active Member

And even more info! This only happens on certain e-mail boxes on the same domain. Some can forward attachments OK, other accounts end up with the error every time? Anyone else experienced this?

I have checked quotas (they are fine) and run the repair on mailboxes in WHM. Same results.