The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horde Errors

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by karlf, Apr 26, 2014.

1. karlf

karlf Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi Guys,

I do hope you can help:

I have an issue Horde when logging into the web-mail side I get the following errors:

Code:
    exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message '/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/lib/php/data/Horde_Core/locale is not a directory' in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/lib/php/Horde/Translation/Handler/Gettext.php:43 Stack trace: #0 /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/lib/php/Horde/Translation.php(57): Horde_Translation_Handler_Gettext->__construct('Horde_Core', '/usr/local/cpan...') #1 /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/lib/php/Horde/Translation.php(89): Horde_Translation::loadHandler('Horde_Translati...') #2 /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/lib/php/Horde/Core/Translation.php(33): Horde_Translation::t('A fatal error h...') #3 /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/php/54/lib/php/Horde/ErrorHandler.php(91): Horde_Core_Translation::t('A fatal error h...') #4 [internal function]: Horde_ErrorHandler::fatal(Object(InvalidArgumentException)) #5 {main}
    Has anyone had the same problem if so did you manage to fix this ?

2. karlf

karlf Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Ok guys found a resolve

this fix my issues

3. cPanelPeter

cPanelPeter Technical Analyst III
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello,

Glad you got it working, thank you for updating this thread with your solution.