Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Horde Fetch Mail Problem

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by SylvrFalkon, Jan 31, 2006.

1. SylvrFalkon

SylvrFalkon Member

Hi all,

I have been using my email through IMAP for over 2 years with lots of business things in it. Anyways, I decided today to go any explore Horde a bit. I found this Fetch remote mail tool, so decided to implement it, used one of my other accounts, and told it I wanted the Inbox... what it meant was what did it want to be called as a shortcut in my inbox of my main account. Unknowingly, I went and checked my inbox, and all the email from my other account was there, and none of the email from my original account. I have shutdown all my email programs in hopes there is some way to fix this, would horde have just replaced it all, one inbox with another? My only backup I have is from Nov, I get backups up-to-date notification emails but not sure where they are stored.

Please help...

James :eek: