The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horde: How to mark as spam a single message from the inbox?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by EneTar, Jan 4, 2016.

1. EneTar

EneTar Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Ok I admit this might be a dump question but I can't figure it out. I have configured SpamAssasin and setup the emails filters, and spam messages are delivered to the Junk folder of the email account holder's account. Well sometimes horde users want to mark a single message from their inbox as spam something like right click on the message -> mark as spam. How is this possible? Currently when under the mark as there only two flags "seen" and "unseen"

I mean I can't fully rely on SpamAssasin and I can't expect my clients to create filters (they don't know even what filters are) for every spam message that SA doesn't identify, so they need a way to mark as spam a single message directly from the inbox.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

The only option available is to move the message to the JUNK or SPAM folder in their email or webmail application. SpamAsassasin does not allow marking messages as SPAM after delivery, as that is a feature of the mail client (e.g. Google offers this feature).

Thank you.

3. EneTar

EneTar Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Thank you for your answer, I will tell them to move the message to the spam folder if they want to. I wish Horde could offer something like this, it seems so straight forward for a simple user.