Horde Imp refuses to show images inline

schwim

Aug 2, 2006
Hi there everyone,

First off, I apologize for posting a question concerning a third-party script, but:

1) I figured someone else might have solved the problem on their cPanel version
&
2) Horde uses a mailing list, and I don't have time to delete all the crap that they generate.

Google offered nothing, but I know I'm not the only one with this problem:

Regardless of the setting in your preferences, none of my clients get their images inline. Another contacted me last night and I told them to go into prefs and change image view to inline, and they stated that it doesn't make a difference. I logged into their account to double check, and verified that regardless of the setting, images are only available as attachments.

Any help or suggestions concerning a fix for this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!
json

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi there everyone,

First off, I apologize for posting a question concerning a third-party script, but:

1) I figured someone else might have solved the problem on their cPanel version
&
2) Horde uses a mailing list, and I don't have time to delete all the crap that they generate.

Google offered nothing, but I know I'm not the only one with this problem:

Regardless of the setting in your preferences, none of my clients get their images inline. Another contacted me last night and I told them to go into prefs and change image view to inline, and they stated that it doesn't make a difference. I logged into their account to double check, and verified that regardless of the setting, images are only available as attachments.

Any help or suggestions concerning a fix for this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!
json
Are the email messages written in HTML or plaintext? If HTML, is the HTML rendering properly?

schwim

Aug 2, 2006
Hi there Kenneth,

The images refuse to show up in both plain text & HTML messages.

thanks,
json