bobo-the-drunk

Registered
Dec 19, 2003
A fatal error has occurred:

DB Error: connect failed

[line 108 of /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php]

Details have been logged for the administrator.

Line 108 says:
Horde::fatal($this->db, __FILE__, __LINE__);
Im assuming this problem is not unique to me.... but I've still never heard of it.

As you might've guessed.... this happens for every e-mail address on the one server.... but only with horde.

Any ideas?

mickalo

Apr 16, 2002
N.W. Iowa
Originally posted by bobo-the-drunk
Line 108 says:

Im assuming this problem is not unique to me.... but I've still never heard of it.

As you might've guessed.... this happens for every e-mail address on the one server.... but only with horde.

Any ideas?
Make sure the horde database and related tables have been created, and the 'horde" db user privileges have been setup.

Mickalo

vat19

May 18, 2004
How do you ....
Make sure the horde database and related tables have been created, and the 'horde" db user privileges have been setup.

Sounds easy enough to say but is it in SQL management that you have to do this?

mickalo

Apr 16, 2002
N.W. Iowa
Originally posted by vat19
How do you ....

Sounds easy enough to say but is it in SQL management that you have to do this?
run /scripts/fullhordereset should restore horde... not sure it actually creates the database, but it wouldn't hurt to create the database first, then run the script.

Mickalo

thehostrack

Aug 11, 2003
I'm having the EXACT same problem and ran that command but it still does not fix it.

Although if you hit back on your browser and then login again it works although it has this error at the top:

Notice: Undefined index: direct_access in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/imp/templates/menu/menu.inc on line 53

Please give us some more help!!!!!

thehostrack

Aug 11, 2003
Nevermind that works. I over looked installing the "horde" database. Do that then run that command!

Works great! Thanks!