The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horde language

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by d_pryke, Nov 25, 2007.

1. d_pryke

d_pryke Registered

Hello!
    How can I post the email logon name, the password AND THE LANGUAGE to horde in one time?
    The problem: The servername/ horde/login.php send me a form wich contains email address and password fields.
    After I filled and sent it, horde ask me the language. This is very tiresome, big overhead, etc, because the language is same at all time.
    I can set after logon (on the options page) the default language but it is useless because next time logon horde ask me the language invariably..

My mail user’s language is same, so a solve for my problem if I could set a default (unchangeable) language and horde never ask the language.

Please help, thank you!!!

2. n3tph4t

n3tph4t Active Member

http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=46701&highlight=set+default+horde+language

I'm not sure it's possible to do exactly what you ask, you could set the language by default and then change the form so it doesn't appear I guess but that would get overwritten on update probably.

Take a look at the thread above and see if it helps.