The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

horde no displaying inbox messages

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hober, Nov 5, 2004.

1. hober

hober Member

hi, i have one server running cpanel 9.9.8-S6 on redhat 7.3 and one of my customers has an email account setup where the messages in the inbox (or any other folder for that matter) are not displayed. squrrielmail and neomail work just fine. i also tried checking webmail with horde for a test account i have and have the same problem. has anybody had this problem. all of my other redhat 7.3 servers are running the same version of cpanel and do not appear to have this problem. i have searched through the forums and tried "touch /var/cpanel/usecpph" and "/scripts/makecpphp" and that doesn't resolve the problem. i am going to try "/scripts/resethorde" next. has anybody had this problem before? how was it resolved?

2. krisdv

krisdv Well-Known Member

/scripts/resethorde fixed it for me (running 9.9.8-S6 on RH9)

3. khoonchee

khoonchee Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Hi ,

We have the same issue and upon submitted a ticket to Cpanel , they did the following resync on our CPanel server :

rm -f /usr/local/cpanel/cpanel
    /scripts/updatenow
    /scripts/upcp

4. hober

hober Member

/scripts/resethorde did not fix it but thanks anyway. the steps that andy posted did work. thanks andy.