The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horde not show some email´s links

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by m0rpheu5, Feb 14, 2012.

1. m0rpheu5

m0rpheu5 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello guys, i´m getting problem with one client, he only use Horde to see his emails, and some email that contain links not show the links, i sent him a billing advise and he got the message, but on the link to generate the billing to him, only appears the text not the link, but if i open this email on the Outlook or Round cube, the link open fine, is there any option to do??

Another problems is about the contacts, this user has many list of contacts, and when i exported in the old server and imported in this server, the contact´s list is not sorted by name, is there a way to sort them by name?

Thanks

2. amxfsx

amxfsx Member

Hi, I'm also seeing serious problems with Horde since cPanel updated to 11.32.2 (build 15) a few days ago.

If an account is recovered from backup, many of the contact fields are filled with the word "NULL". If I delete the NULL's, do a full backup, and recover the account, the NULL's seem to return.

Here is an example of what I see in the contact fields:

NULL "Virini Andy" NULL NULL NULL
    NULL Vivan NULL West NULL
    NULL "Wagner NULL Robert" NULL

Thank you in advance for your support.

3. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    If you are seeing issues with Horde, please submit a ticket using WHM > Support Center > Contact cPanel or using the link in my signature.

4. ruzbehraja

ruzbehraja Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    What you are saying seems like HTML not displaying properly in Horde.

This should help:

Wiki :: FAQ/Admin/Config

5. lbeachmike

lbeachmike Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi there - I currently have a client encountering this issue. cPanel support has indicated that there is no record of a past issue/bug relating to this, but this thread suggests otherwise. Was any cause of the issue determined? What was the prescribed remedy?

Thanks.

6. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    cPanel support via this thread or via a ticket that has been opened? I suggested submitting a ticket, so was one submitted by anyone thus far? If so, please post the ticket number for us to see the investigation being done. I cannot reproduce the issue, so I cannot troubleshoot it without replication. A ticket is required at this juncture for anyone who wishes it to be further investigated.

7. lbeachmike

lbeachmike Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi Tristan - The ticket for my issue is 3244523. Since no root cause was identified, my question is whether or not one may have been identified at the time of amxfsx's post since that user alludes to the issue correlating to a cpanel upgrade. Unfortunately my client did not report this issue in a timely manner and the issue is months old, which obviously makes for much harder (if not impossible) troubleshooting.

Thanks.