The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horde PEAR_LOG_ERROR

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gilman01, Jul 13, 2007.

1. gilman01

gilman01 Member

I had this problem before and it seemed to somehow resolve itself over time (I'm assuming through some update). I can login to Horde just fine, however when I go to read mail I get all these errors listed above the mail listing. The program appears to work fine but the errors (see below) are annoying (and alarming to our clients).

Has anyone encounted this? And more importantly, does anyone have a suggestion on fixing it?

The techs who manage my server said it was a bug in Horde and a fix should be forthcoming in a few days - I'm not sure about that because I would think there would be more people here reporting such a bug.

Running WHM 11.2.0 cPanel 11.6.0-R15076 CENTOS Enterprise 3.8 i686 - WHM X v3.1.0

Any advice would be appreciated.

-----------------------------

Notice: Use of undefined constant PEAR_LOG_ERROR - assumed 'PEAR_LOG_ERROR' in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Group.php on line 400

Notice: Undefined index: PEAR_LOG_ERROR in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/php/Log.php on line 546

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Share.php on line 541

Notice: Use of undefined constant PEAR_LOG_ERROR - assumed 'PEAR_LOG_ERROR' in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Group.php on line 400

Notice: Undefined index: PEAR_LOG_ERROR in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/php/Log.php on line 546

Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Share.php on line 541

2. gilman01

gilman01 Member

Opened a ticket on this and the cPanel team had me back in business in just a few hours. Thanks to Todd on this one. Here was his solution...

I issued the fullhordereset command then I manually recreated the sessionhandler table using the steps below.

===
    In mysql:

use horde;
    drop table horde_sessionhandler;
    CREATE TABLE horde_sessionhandler ( session_id VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL, session_lastmodified INT NOT NULL, session_data LONGBLOB, PRIMARY KEY (session_id)) ENGINE = InnoDB; ===

3. LP-Tim

LP-Tim Active Member

I found a note in someone else's changelog that you should edit /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Group.php, replacing PEAR_LOG_ERROR with PEAR_LOG_ERR. Not sure if it's right, but the error went away.

Now I've just got "Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Share.php on line 541"

4. LP-Tim

LP-Tim Active Member

In /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/lib/Horde/Share.php line 535, change:

$groups = $group->getGroupMemberships($userid, true);

to

$groups = array($group->getGroupMemberships($userid, true));

Again, not 100% sure if it's "right," but Horde is working fine and there are no errors. Anybody want to double check my work?

5. whoahh

whoahh Registered

I had the same problem. LP-Tim's fixes seem to have worked.

6. rangith

rangith Registered

Thanks LP-Tim

THat was a smooth fix :)

Rangi