The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horde Preferences not saving

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aeroweb, Dec 7, 2004.

1. aeroweb

aeroweb Well-Known Member

Whenever a user logs into their webmail (horde) and changes their preferences (i.e. filters, display options maintenance, etc...) the settings do not save. The problem surfaced after a cpanel upgrade.

I wanted to backup files including the mysql databases to look further into the problem. When I used the following command:

mysqldump --all-databases | gzip > /home/mysqldata.gz

I received the following error which seems it may be the root of my problems:

mysqldump: Can't get CREATE TABLE for table `horde_prefs` (Can't open file: 'horde_prefs.MYI'. (errno: 145))

The file 'horde_prefs.MYI' exists with the following permissions:
    -rw-rw---- 1 mysql mysql

At first glance I do not see anything out of the ordinary.

Before I go deeper into finding what is wrong and do something drastic, I was wondering if anyone has seen this problem before and can offer any suggestions?

Thanks for your input!

2. Blackcat

Blackcat Member

For those out there with the same problem (prefs of user not saving in webmail) look at your horde_prefs table in the horde db. In my and that one above the table was corrupted. Rapair the table with

repair table horde_prefs;

in the sql statement of the phpmyadmin. Hope that helps for some of you.