The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horde problem

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by Taoron, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Taoron

Taoron Member

When trying to login to Horde to check email, users get:

Notice: Undefined index: calendar in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 72

Notice: Undefined index: calendar in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 72

Warning: Failed opening '/usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/php/:.') in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver.php on line 68
    A fatal error has occurred:

Unable to load the definition of Kronolith_Driver_.

[line 73 of /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver.php]

Details have been logged for the administrator.

-------------------------------

Now, I have ran the following to try to remedy:

/scripts/fullhordereset
    /scripts/hordereset
    /scripts/fixeverything
    /scripts/fixwebmail

Nothing seems to fix it.

Specs:
    WHM 8.5.4 cPanel 8.5.4-R7
    RedHat 9 - WHM X v2.1.1

Brand new install- last Tuesday AM.

NOC suspects a changed hostname issue. person who set server up named server "escaped0001." and we changed it to "escaped001.escaped.net" later on.

I can't think of any other details, other than this has never worked in this install.

2. Duncan

Duncan Member

Actually I had the very same problem on one of my servers.

In my case the problem was that the config files of each Horde module was set to 600 root:root, instead of 644 cpanel:cpanel.
    By changing the conf.php in each module directory (in most cases name/config/conf.php) to chmod 644 and chown cpanel:cpanel the issue got fixed.

3. Taoron

Taoron Member

Interesting. This fixed the problem. Why does it install it this way? I mean.. it was a new server and it gave the error right from the start. Anyhow, I am grateful you replied. I didn't think it was too common, but I know before my server crashed it hadn't had a problem.

4. Duncan

Duncan Member

Yup,
    very same issue here as well -> no problem upgrading existing copies of CPanel, but it occured on a server where the latest CPanel was installed from scratch.

I have no idea why it installs this way, but it seems to be an issue worth a bug-report.