The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horde/Squirrelmail/PhpmyAdmin showing a blank page.

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by jpabboud, Oct 8, 2003.

1. jpabboud

jpabboud Member

I just finished installing Cpanel on FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE-P10 and everything is working fine (Took lots of work) well almost everything, in Horde Squirrelmail and Phpmyadmin there's a blank page when I try to access any of them via Cpanel.. looks like PHP is not working with the Cpanel daemon server, I'm not sure if Apache is also affected but it looks like it is also, any recommendations ? BTW I already tried running easyapache and even downgraded the version of php with no success, I'm out of options.

Jean-Pierre Abboud

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. cPanelNick

cPanelNick Administrator
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    make sure you can run /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php without an error.

Please feel free to submit a support ticket though whm's support feature if you need help getting it up and running.

3. jpabboud

jpabboud Member

Re: Re: Horde/Squirrelmail/PhpmyAdmin showing a blank page.

bdraco I owe you one !! I fixed it thanks to you. I typed the command and it gave me ld-elf.so.1: libpam.so.1 not found or something but I did see a libpam.so.2 in /usr/lib so all I had to do is link libpam.so.1 to libpam.so.2 and php started working again.

Thanks again,

Jean-Pierre Abboud

4. cculha

cculha Member

Hi

I have the same problem with you.I use FREEBSD and horde don't open.When i open it it left blank screen.what must i do? when i rote in root /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php it seems /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libintl.so.4" not found how can i fix it.i am waiting you thank you. cihan@deneyim.net

5. bgldsmth

bgldsmth Registered

I have the same problem with phpMyAdmin not showing up. When I run easyapache (option 4) I get a ton of errors with xpm.h If I run easyapache (option 1) then there are no errors, but if I run /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/bin/php I get an error saying "
    PHP Warning: Unable to load dynamic library 'php_gd.dll' - php_gd.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0"
    And then nothing happens till I hit CTRL C and break out of it.

# locate php_gd
    /home/cpapachebuild/buildapache/php-4.3.8/ext/gd/php_gd.h
    /home/cpapachebuild/buildapache/php-4.3.8/ext/dba/php_gdbm.h

(I'm using php 4.3.8, Mandrake 9.2) This whole issue came from trying to use GD. I updated the software on the server and System, as well as the scripts. Since then I've had this error.

Thank for yoru help
    Brian