The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hosting Company Manager

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by bmcniff01, Feb 1, 2009.

1. bmcniff01

bmcniff01 Member

From watching the communities involved with shared hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated Hosting, and game/voice/radio server hosting I have decided there are too many companies or development teams that do not listen to their customer base.

Development has been started on a complete solution for all of the above.

I would like to know what the community here thinks about the features in the work.

Features
    Management of Physical/Virtual Servers
    Management of Reseller Accounts
    Billing Using All Major Gateways
    Support via Tickets, and Live Help

There are the major features, but I would like to know if anybody here is interested in such a solution before development is too far. The price as of now is $25/mo with a Yearly and Biyearly licensing option. Currently I plan to include an SSL certificate free of charge for all who opt for the Yearly or Biyearly options.

2. Voltar

Voltar Well-Known Member

It sounds like a good idea, personally I'm not interested, I manage my own servers. Just a thought though, you might want to consider allowing people to resell your services, if you haven't already. If what you're offering turns out good, it might pull some extra customers in/make a few extra bucks.

3. bmcniff01

bmcniff01 Member

Once the development process is finished I will open applications for resellers, there will be internal requirements however which I will not disclose at this time.