The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hosting other sites [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joh, Nov 10, 2005.

1. joh

joh Registered

hosting other sites

ok i am very new to all of this, this is by story. purchase a reseller package and i have no idea what to do now. Help

2. rastoma

rastoma Well-Known Member

Are you serious?

Ummm.... you need to contact the company that you purchased the reseller account from. If they can't support you for something you just purchased cancel the account and get a refund.

3. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

What to do with what? You need to be more specific and give as much info as possible to get help :)

4. joh

joh Registered

we purchase a reseller package from ace net. the suport is not that great for someone who has no idea. this is what is going on, I want to host all of the web sites for the guys who are on our stone forum www.huligar.com and than link all of us so that we may have a presence on the web. the problem. I have no idea what i am doing. the way it was told to me was, every thing can be done online all i would have to do is point my guys in my direction and the software will do the rest. it will tell them where to point the dns, there pass word, user name, billing and renew.

My name is jo my [removed] I can speak better than i type. If i have to pay for the help i will i just need to get this up and running ASAP :(

#4 joh, Nov 10, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2005
  5. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Posting your telephone number isn't a great idea. As rastoma said, if you have such questions you should speak to your web hosting provider. They are in the best place to help you, and indeed you've paid them to help you.

6. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

If your hosting provider is not helping you ut, there are so many companies out there that will be happy to take your business.