The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i connect More than server with one domain [For Experts Only]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by assassin85, Jun 10, 2008.

1. assassin85

assassin85 Active Member

Jul 24, 2007
    hello WHT Members,

i want to know how EXACTLY connect more than server with one domain

i will explain what i want [note : sites & ip all for example below]

i have a site name [company name] is

and i have two servers [client servers] with the following dns

server 1# pointed to ip pointed to ip

server 2# pointed to ip pointed to ip

now i want to make a NEW domain name like

and i want this domain hold all client's servers [want to spilt the company dns of the client dns], like

i can make any name server like i want ,

so the first thing it must to be all server's ip that i want to connect to the domain in www A record and mx record too

and if u ping to every time it give you random ip [cuz i put www a record for more than server with same one domain name]

so this way not very cleard for me and i want to know

how can i add the www a record ?

should i create a dns zone in any server but this entry in one server in whm [note i use cpanel/whm] ?

and put the www A record with new domain name for every time i get a new server like i add www A record this 1 A 14400s 1 A 14400s 1 A 14400s 1 A 14400s

and mx record like this 1 TXT v=spf1 a mx ip4: ip4: ip4: -all 14400s

but how about the ns record ?

should i but all ns record in the dns zone in whm ?

[note : there is another company make this trick and he have alot of name server NS but i didn't see all registred in dns records only 2 NS for the site And pointed to one server only]

so how can the client connect the the server with ns that the main domain name already did't added the others NS in the dns zone

like A client make the nameserver for his site is

but the DNS Records for the is ONLY

so how the ns22 and ns23 working and it didn't even added in the dns zone in the main domain

maybe he add all the name server he want in the domain control panel in the child name server only not in the name server but i think it didn't work it must be add in the name server too

i really going to be CRAZY for this

note : this trick is the right way to connect more than server with one domain name

i colored the thread to read and get my idea easy and i really need expert help me with that issue