The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i optimize my web?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chrisangel, Mar 8, 2011.

1. chrisangel

chrisangel Registered

how can i optimize my web plz guys help me out.???? it is having no rank :(

2. chrisangel

chrisangel Registered

plzz guys helll meeeeeeeeeeeeeee um realy in need of it.

3. linux7802

linux7802 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

I don't think optimization will work for your web site to get rank. You must concentrate on search engine algorithm and in this forum you can only get solution for cPanel side optimization. For SEO you must refer SEO forum , try search in google for "SEO forums" and you will get many forums list for SEO. :)

4. promocodeshop

promocodeshop Registered

your site got rank if you increase its backlinks and the way to got backlinks is by submitting your site in different directories by posting different articles, Press Relases etc. and linux7802 is right so you must visit seo forums.

5. JayFromEpic

JayFromEpic Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Basically if you want to receive a page rank, here is some easy suggestions:
    . Optimize your coding to load as fast as possible - part of rank is based on time spent on a page

. SEO your website:

. Include Meta Tags and Keywords in your website, this is very important. This information basically tells search engines what kind of content your site has and/or should have. See How to add Meta Tags to Your Pages with DreamWeaver Tutorial , they have a good tutorial on doing this.

. An active page design. If your site is just the directory, you will not be indexed.

. Maintain constant up-time - users googling that stumble upon your site are not going to come back if it is slow loading or down. So choose your web host based on these factors. I personally recommend A2Hosting, they have a CDN that will greatly lower load time for all users around the world that access your site. You need to opt in to this btw and yes it is free.

.Maintain consistent back links, submit your site like crazy to directories.

. I suggest DirectorySubmissionTools.com - The Best Directory Submission Tool on the Net! for this. Its 15 bucks and its instant submissions to tons of directories.

Most of all, utilize all of the free options out there to help you like:
    Google Analystics
    Goolgle Webmaster Tools
    Signature placement - if you stick links to your own site in your sig and what not on this forum and others, it will most likely show up in google!