Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

How can i retrieve account bandwidth from cpanel to display on my site

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chaokusc, Jun 20, 2005.

1. chaokusc

chaokusc Registered

I am hosting my own site from a Virtual Dedicated Server, Linux Fedora 2
    In cPanel (not WHM but client cPanel) is it possable to get a script that can retrieve the bandwidth used and display it on my site ?

Bandwidth usage (current month) 10023.91 Megabytes
    Is this saved in any mysql databases, that i can use a script to retrieve and post it on my site for all site visitors to see ?

If there is can anyone point the way, or let me know what i need to do in order to retrieve the bandwidth used as so i can get somone to write a script for it.

Thank you for any help on this.

PS... this is important for a reply asap, thanks
    Sorry for asking here, but this seems the most suited thread, New User Questions

#1 chaokusc, Jun 20, 2005
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2005
  2. brentp

brentp Well-Known Member

Try looking at the remote php access module, if that doesnt fit your needs you can make a static call to whm instead adding &html=0 to every call (http://yourip:2087/scripts/somescript&html=0) For a combination of those two, make an addon module, and make it show your users bandwidth and pass the html=0 thing and split that and that could possibly work.

Regards,
    Brent

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...