The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i see everyone 's CPU used ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ppopcn, May 9, 2007.

1. ppopcn

ppopcn Member

i want to check CPU used for every client !

can you tell me how can i do ?

2. flashweb

flashweb Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I too interested in this. Some web host provide a report of CPU usage to clients, how can we do this in cpanel server so we know which client use too much system resource, cash the server etc...

3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

In WHM, under Server Status, select CPU/Memory/MySQL Usage which will show you CPU and Memory usage for each user/domain on a daily basis (starting with 'today' of-course - you use the arrows at the top of the page to see previous days). If you want to see current/live usage, you would need to use Top in SSH or the Show Current CPU Usage link under System Health in WHM (but that shows a snapshot rather than live usage).

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

...and the stats are relatively meaningless. It's very difficult indeed to get such information. You might get some way with tools such as sysstat and laus, but it's notoriously difficult to do. A good example is if you run php without phpsuexec or suphp and therefore under the nobody user - you'll find it very difficult to attribute resource usage for specific php account scripts.