Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

How can I turn off urchin for most accounts?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeff-C, May 15, 2004.

1. Jeff-C

Jeff-C Well-Known Member

I have a cpanel server which came with urchin preinstalled on it. However, I'm not sure I like urchin running for all accounts because it spikes the load up to 10+ when urchin runs :(

How can I turn off urchin for all but a few accounts? Is there a way to do this while maintaining the cpanel integration?

There really needs to be a way to add or remove the urchin stats on a per package basis so it can be offered as a valued added service and so that it doesn't run unnecessarily on accounts where no one is ever even looking at the urchin stats which is a waste of resources.

2. mickalo

mickalo Well-Known Member

Not a 100% sure, but I believe if you log into the Urchin Main Admin, you can add/remove profiles. There docs are pretty good if you take sometime to read through them. :)

Mickalo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...