Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

How do I enter the Html of my site into cPanel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alangeds, Jan 16, 2006.

1. alangeds

alangeds Registered

I don't know what to click to get that option, i've been working on the html all day, and I finally got cPanel today, also how do I add pages and such.

2. aby

aby Well-Known Member

You should upload the html page to the public_html directory to access it via web. Hope this is what you are looking for, else explain it more what you need.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. madaboutlinux

madaboutlinux Well-Known Member

You can use "File Manager" option from Cpanel to upload your html files in your account. Login to cPanel >> Click 'File Manager' >> Click on "public_html" dir icon >> Click on "Upload File(s)" >> Click Browse >> Select the files you want to upload and Click "Upload"
    For more information regarding the cPanel options, please refer http://www.cpanel.net/docs/cpanel/

You can also use Ftp client to upload your html pages directly in your account under public_html directory.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. alangeds

alangeds Registered

1 more

One more question, if I have to change a simple thing on 1 page, do I have to do the same to all the other pages, or is there an easier way?
    Eg. Affiliate banner, have to edit every page for 1 banner?

5. alangeds

alangeds Registered

ANother Problem

Now none of my pages load at all, they all keep coming up with Cannot Find Server.

6. Tagor

Tagor Well-Known Member

Rename all pages to *.php. Then add this in the place where you want the banner:

<?php
    include ("banner.php");
    ?>

Now create a file called 'banner.php' and place your HTML code in that file.